Presentation of ''It's Outdoor''
Summer and winter, "It's Outdoor" develops adventure trips for people wishing to discover as much the most important places as the hidden treasures of Quebec.
Listening to its clientele, the company offers mainstream activities or more on the margins, always in compliance with safety rules and the environment.
Learning and discovery of great nature areas are the ingredients of an experience rich in emotion and pleasure.
• Promote physical activity and outdoor activities to further democratize outdoor activities in our society.
• Promote the protection of the environment by raising awareness among the participants registered in the activities proposed by "It's Outdoor".
• Establish an administrative structure that would have the potential to become an institution that would link urban residents to the outdoors.
• Develop notions of knowledge sharing, knowledge transfer and skills.
• Develop a workplace where respect, communication, teamwork, non-violence and fun would be at the heart of it.
• Incorporate the notions of sustainable development into different actions, small or large.
• Develop a local company in Montreal to develop a long-term win-win relationship with the regions of Quebec.
In September 2016, the project to develop a community councerning the outdoor activities in Montreal is launched.